LYNU English Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Class Ideas for 2013

3 posters

Go down

New Class Ideas for 2013 Empty New Class Ideas for 2013

Post  Chris Ferrara Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:27 pm

What are some ideas for topics you would like to learn about next semester? Any ideas for classes you think would be really interesting or useful? Anything you really want to know about? Give me some ideas here, if they're good maybe you can have a class about it next semester, and I'll thank you for the idea during class! Give you some face, haha...
Chris Ferrara
Chris Ferrara
Admin

https://lynu.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

New Class Ideas for 2013 Empty some face…

Post  Harry Potter Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:45 am

pale i have many ideas:1 famous schools in america.2movies3 american idioms 3america foods4 what do america youth do during school,and in their daily life 5your experences from america to china,and in other countries,anecdotes(means funny experience)……
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

New Class Ideas for 2013 Empty Re: New Class Ideas for 2013

Post  Chris Ferrara Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:20 am

I like these ideas a lot! It's hard to do a class about movies because I have no computer to actually show you movies, but American idioms is a good idea, and talking more about what American youth do during their daily life I could do, though I doubt you would think it's that interesting, haha. Most American kids have a more interesting life than Chinese kids, but it wouldn't necessarily seem like that if I explained it to you, mostly they just have more hobbies and free time. My own experiences in China, haha, maybe I could do a class about cultural conflict, that would be funny and interesting... thank you so much for the ideas Wink
Chris Ferrara
Chris Ferrara
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Class Ideas for 2013 Empty more

Post  Harry Potter Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:30 am

and how about a brief introduction of how to cook an America meal?that sounds delicious.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Haipeihan Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am

We focus on the most is the movies and songs,for example Vampire Diaries,Alice in wonderland...
i think it is so cool ! To introduce some interesting movies that we have never seen, it is must be very attractive! Very Happy

Haipeihan

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Ferrara Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm

That's a good idea, I can do a class about some interesting TV shows that are popular in America! As for an American meal, mmm, that does sound good, but do you all know how to cook?? Haha... What if you ruin the food but you think that's how American food is, you'll blame my country! Laughing
Chris Ferrara
Chris Ferrara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum