LYNU English Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!)

3 posters

Go down

Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!) Empty Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!)

Post  Chris Ferrara Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone who responds to this has a great New Year and if you don't respond then I hope you have a TERRIBLE New Year and all your dreams fail, haha!
Chris Ferrara
Chris Ferrara
Admin

https://lynu.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!) Empty New year

Post  邓敏 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Happy new year!How did you celebrate your spring festive?Is it  more fun than the Christmas?

邓敏

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!) Empty Re: Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!)

Post  Chris Ferrara Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:11 pm

I celebrated it by going to different people's houses! To tell you the truth, it's not more fun than Christmas at all, sorry to disappoint you! My wife has admitted the same, she says Christmas is more exciting because of the gift-giving, you never know what surprise gifts you will get, and you love to surprise other people with gifts. Then all the gifts are under the Christmas tree and it's very exciting to try to guess what they are and waiting until Christmas morning to open them...
Chris Ferrara
Chris Ferrara
Admin

https://lynu.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!) Empty New year

Post  邓敏 Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am

Actually,when i first hear the style of celebrating christmas ,it attracted me.It's so special that you can show your love and careness to the people around you by exchaging so many presents,which is not limited.It‘s suprise ,really!

邓敏

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!) Empty happy new year!

Post  Harry Potter Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:46 pm

haha!reletives and friends who are far from home come back and we get together at this special time.New year is a powerful thing which can hold us together.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!) Empty Re: Happy New Year! (If you don't respond then Awful New Year!)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down